|When on a weight management program, it is possible that you will not always consume enough fibre-rich foods. Fibre and herb is especially designed to aid safe and effective weight control, by providing an increased amount of dietary fibre which reduces the amount of time food stays in the body; and so assists in the removal of toxins and wastes.
Herbalife Shapeworks Fibre and Herb tablets combine oat bran and selected herbs, which work together to help encourage the efficient elimination of wastes products from the food we eat. A cleanser digestive system can function more effectively, and also help to ensure better absorption of essential nutrients from our food.|
What is fibre?
Fibre is the indigestible carbohydrate residue found in foods.
There are two types: soluble or insoluble. Soluble is soft and mushy for instance beans and porridge; insoluble is hard and coarse, such as wheat bran.
Key Ingredient Properties:
- Oat Fibre (soluble) extra high in soluble fibre. Oats are beneficial to the colon and good for allaying flatulence and upset stomach. Research shows that regular inclusion of oat husk in the diet is highly effective, suppressing blood cholesterol. It also helps to keep blood sugar and insulin levels steady. Oat fibre increases fecal bulk, benefiting he colon in many ways, including alleviation constipation. As the intestinal track begins to function more efficiently, wastes leave the body and weight reduction can follow.
- Black Sesame Seeds are nutritious and contain vitamin E, folic acid, nicotinic acid and minerals (especially calcium): general tonic.
- Mung Beans Asian bean plant grown for food. Good source of protease inhibitors.
- Fennel helps to prevent the build up of wastes in the body; among other properties, Herbalists regard fennel as a digestive aid.
- Chamomile known for its calming effect on smooth muscle tissue. Good for assisting the natural digestive process.
- Mint reputed to lessen the amount of time food spends in the stomach, by stimulating the gastric lining.
- Parsley a goon tonic where the digestion is sluggish. Rich source of Vitamin C.
- Orange Blossom soothing properties.
- Hibiscus Flower a useful tonic.
- Papaya Fruit contains proteolytic enzymes that breakdown protein. Good for relieving indigestion.